I have a basement area that always seems a little stuffy and moist whenever I enter it. Once during incredible rains, I saw signs of mildew starting to form in some areas. I have been meaning to get a dehumidifier to improve the air quality and the smell and I finally did.
Eva-Dry 2200 Dehumidifier Review:
I got an Eva Dry Model 2200, a mid-sized capacity, electric dehumidifier. The unit works in areas of the home that are up to 2,200 cubic feet. I pulled it out the box and just had to plug the plug into the unit and into the wall and it was working. In other words, it is super easy to use (just flip the on switch) and does not require any assembly. The Eva-Dry Model 2200 has a two liter capacity removable water tank and an automatic water level detector that switches off to indicate tank is full. I love that so that I don’t have to worry about overflow. The unit itself is pretty small and lightweight. It measures 8 ½”L x 14″W x 6 ¾”H .
I put the unit in the basement in my husband’s workroom because that room is always the stuffiest. I plugged it in and the results after 24 hours are that is has already collected about 2 1/2 cups of water. The smell is so much better! I am very happy with it.
- Bathrooms: Eva-Dry dehumidifiers absorb excess moisture from vapor related activities and help dry fabrics faster reducing risk of mildew, mold spores, and harmful bacteria.
- All Rooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Vacation Homes: Absorbs musty odors from stagnant air, and prevents property damage caused by excess moisture.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
Eva Dry 2200 Dehumidifier Giveaway Details:
Dehumidifier Giveaway Dates: August 7- September 3, 2012 Midnight CST
How to Enter:
Do any one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase- limit of 5 entries per person since there are only 5 actions.
1. Visit Eva Dry and leave a comment here on this blog post with your favorite dehumidifier model
2. Subscribe to Family Focus Blog RSS feed or email in top right hand margin
3. Like Family Focus Blog Facebook page
4. Like Eva-Dry on Facebook
5. Use the Retweet button or Tweet and leave URL:
Enter to win @Eva_Dry Dehumidifier #Giveaway http://familyfocusblog.com @familyfocusblog
Open USA only, age 18+ to enter. Winner announced right here on September 4, 2012. Thanks for entering and good luck! I will select the winner through random.org and notify by email. Winner must respond within 5 days or the prize will be forfeited. Your email will not be shown and will be kept private. Not responsible for prizes lost in shipment. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering the giveaway, you release Family Focus Blog from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize. I was provided with the humidifier in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED- THE WINNER IS #324, Tim