I used to work at a coffee shop. I love coffee and tea and I love organic. Often, I have found that when choosing organic, it is tough to find the darker roasts that I enjoy. Not so, at Jim’s Organic Coffee. Jim’s Organic Coffee roasts only certified organic, fair trade coffee and they have tons of organic coffee dark roasts to choose from.
Why Buy Organic Coffee?
With Jim’s Organic Coffee™, I feel really great about drinking it because it is:
· Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
· Certified Kosher
· Grown and Processed in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act 1990
· Grown under shade canopy, which helps maintain biodiversity, avoids clearcutting of rainforest lands, and avoids topsoil depletion
· From farms and farmers who are paid premiums to farm organically and treat their land, air and water in a sustainable way for themselves and their communities.
I love Jim’s helpful descriptions of the coffee roasts and I think the prices are really reasonable! Organic is wonderful. But how does it taste?
Jim’s Organic Coffee Dark Roasts Review:
Well, I sampled two of Jim’s organic coffee dark roasts. I tried the Organic Espresso Roast and the Organic French Roast. Both delicious!
The Organic Espresso Roast was a deep full bodied but clean flavor. Very rich and smooth at the same time. Lovely.
The Organic French Roast was also fabulous. It has a big, full flavor that is almost velvety and it smells so good- slightly smoky.
It is nice to know that organic coffee can come in the organic coffee dark roasts!
Jim’s Organic Coffee Is A Green Coffee Company
More than just organic coffee, Jim’s Organic Coffee strives to be a green coffee company in these ways as well:
1. Jim’s has partnered with the EPA’s Green Power Partnership and Sterling Planet in order to use only green energy.
2. Jim’s Organic Coffee is one of the first companies to use a sealed, one-way valve, stay fresh coffee bag that contains renewable resources. The coffee bags use a layer of modified Polylactide (PLA), which is derived from corn and comprises about 19% of its layering. The benefit of this innovative packaging is that the petroleum-based components of the structure are replaced with renewable resources thus dramatically improving the ‘greenness’ of the packaging.
One visit to Jim’s Organic Coffee website will demonstrate why Jim says “Coffee is my Love, Organic is my Passion.” You can also find Jim’s Organic coffee on Facebook. Jim’s has found a new loyal customer in me!
Jim’s Organic Coffee did provide me with the organic coffee dark roasts to sample in exchange for my candid opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions I expressed are my own.