This post is brought to you by RealPlayer Cloud. All opinions expressed are my own.
RealPlayer Cloud Is A Free App That Lets You Store Videos From Your Phone and Easily Watch Them On Your TV Later
RealPlayer Cloud is a free app that’s designed specifically for videos. For many families, taking videos on a smartphone is the new normal. Camcorders seem to be going by the wayside for home videos. However, videos take up a lot of space on cell phones; and, if you lose your phone, you lose those memories forever. The RealPlayer Cloud app solves those problems. The app is an easy way to free up space on your smartphone and keep your cherished videos safe and secure.
Plus, RealPlayer Cloud makes it easy to watch your videos anytime, anywhere, from any devise. With RealPayer Cloud, you can watch your family videos back on your phone, tablet, PC or TV. You can even privately share a video with a friend, family member or loved one.
How to Set Up RealPlayer Cloud
RealPlayer Cloud’s app is free and comes with 2GB of free storage space for each person when you sign up. You even get free bonus space as you add devices to your account. If you require additional storage space, RealPlayer Cloud provides Silver, Gold and Platinum subscription plans.
To get started with RealPlayer Cloud, follow these easy steps:
1) Download the app for your iOS, Android, Kindle Fire and/or Windows device(s)
2) Sign up for your free account
3) You can also sign in to your account at www.real.com from any computer, smartphone, or tablet’s web browser
RealPlayer Cloud Lets You:
- Shoot videos directly from within the app and add them to your cloud account
- Free up space on your phone or tablet by adding videos from your camera roll to your account
- Move videos on your computer to your account
- Keep family videos in one place
- Oraganize videos into meaningful collections – i.e. family events, weekend outings, by child, pets, etc.
- Privately share a video with anyone via email or text (There’s no length limit on sharing a video taken from your mobile device.)
- Share a video to Facebook and Twitter
- Instant access to resume unfinished videos and see the latest uploads from different devices
Watch Your Family Videos With RealPlayer Cloud
RealPlayer Cloud is a great way to watch your family videos. Thanks to RealPlayer Cloud’s proprietary SurePlayTM technology videos are automatically converted for easy viewing on any screen, from smartphone to computer to tablet. Have a video from your child’s recital that you want to show grandma? Log-in to your RealPlayer Cloud account from her computer and you’ll be able towatch it instantly on that screen. Or relive the memories from your family outings by watching your videos on the TV through RealPlayer Cloud’s Roku channel.
I was able to watch my family videos from my TV. I just added the RealPlayer Cloud channel to my Roku so it easy for us to watch our videos on the TV directly from the Roku. (To add the RealPlayer Cloud account to a Roku device, just visit http://www.roku.com/channels or add it from the Channel store once your Roku is hooked up to your TV.)
For more information on RealPlayer Cloud, please visit real.com.
Roku 2 and RealPlayer Cloud Gold Plan Giveaway
One lucky reader will receive one Roku 2 and one redemption code for a free year of an upgraded RealPlayer Cloud “Gold” plan – which offers 100GB of storage. (Total ARV of $169.00)
Giveaway Dates: September 28- October 20, 2014 Midnight CST
How to Enter: Enter through Giveaway Tools- just sign into the widget and click the entries you want to complete.
Winner announced above in the Giveaway Tools widget on October 21, 2014. Winner will be selected through Giveaway Tools and I will notify by email. Winner must respond within 4 days or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner will be chosen. Your email will not be shown and will be kept private.