Planet Read! is a free app that helps kids learn to read! This phonics-based app can help children ages 4 and up with their reading foundation and make them proficient readers in a very short time. This post is sponsored by Planet Read! but all opinions expressed are my own.
App For Learning To Read: Planet Read!
Planet Read covers all short, long and diphthong vowel sounds and it offers over 54 short stories for learning to read! High-quality images, audio and professionally written stories train students to hear and read proficiently by decoding unfamiliar words. Using the Planet Read! simplified and progressive blending approach, students begin to understand and master the relationship between written and spoken language.
Planet Read! App:
- Includes 54 mini lessons, games and exciting stories.
- Helps beginners who wish to learn how to read and spell at a proficient level.
- Helps students with reading disabilities learn how to decode an overabundance of English words.
- Offers exposure to over 100 common English sight words and over 2500 decodable English words.
- Shows collector’s awards when children have successfully completed their reading tasks as a motivational tool and also to allow parents to see the progress.
You can check Planet Read! on Facebook and become a fan by clicking “like”.
Planet Read! App Reviews
The Planet Read! HD app is a great app for early readers! With Planet Read! HD, children can learn how to read effectively without memorizing, but instead building fundamental skills! –theiphonemom.com
Planet Read! HD is an app that appeals to both of my early readers. I have even found my preschooler “playing” it during his free tablet time. –momdoesreviews.com
It’s a great app for parents to download for summer practice for kids entering and exiting kindergarten, as well as for older kids still struggling with reading. –smartappsforkids.com
Do you think you will download this free app for learning to read? If you already have Planet Read! App, please share with us how you like it and how your child is learning to read.