This post is brought to you by Choice Hotels, a collection of more than 6,300 leisure and business hotels, in the U.S. and around the globe, in over 35 countries and territories. I bet you have stayed with Choice Hotels many times at one or more of their high-quality, high-value lodging options such as Comfort Suites, EconoLodge, Roadway Inn, Clarion, and more. Well, Choice Hotels has made it even more rewarding for you to stay with them! They recently announced a series of bold, exciting and completely unique changes to Choice Hotels Rewards Program.
More Reasons Than Ever To Love Choice Hotels Rewards Program
The Choice Hotels Rewards Program has over 25 million Choice Privileges members who are going to love the loyalty program upgrades. If you aren’t a member yet, you will probably want to go ahead and join because the new improved Choice’s new loyalty program makes it even easier to earn rewards faster. Some of these new and improved perks include free nights at discounted point levels, instant digital gift cards, and points that never expire!
“While many rewards programs continue to decrease the value of benefits for their guests, we’re building a loyalty program that gives more and faster perks to travelers starting right when they join,” said Jamie Russo, VP of Loyalty and Customer Engagement. “We have built these new features around guests, and we want them to feel constantly rewarded by the new Choice Privileges wherever their travels take them.”
Here Are 5 New Reasons To Love Choice Hotels Rewards Program:
- FlexRewards. Get to a free night faster— Members can redeem points for free nights at discounted point levels at participating hotels, varying by season. There will be up to 2,000 hotels reduced during either the weekdays or weekend at any time. To redeem a Choice Privileges Reward Night go ahead and book like normal from the Choice Hotels website main page but where it says “special rate” instead of choosing “best available rate” use the pull down menu to select, “Choice Privileges Reward Night”.
- Your Extras. Weekday travelers can earn a special reward — a little something ‘extra’ — right when they check in. For each qualifying stay that includes at least 1 weekday night (any night Sun. through Thurs.), the member can earn a special reward of their choice. U.S members have 5 options, varying from Fuel Rewards® savings at participating Shell locations to Amazon.com credit. International members have 2 options: 500 bonus points or 100 airline miles from participating airline carriers.
- Digital Gift Cards. The first hotel company to offer immediate in-app gift card downloads,Choice Privileges members can receive instant gratification with new digital gift cards. And everyone loves instant!
- 10 Points per Dollar. All 5,500 Choice Hotels now earn 10 points per dollar spent – including economy and extended stay hotels, such as MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge and Rodeway Inn. And, during our award winning promotions, it is now easier than ever to qualify since members no longer need to stay two consecutive nights at economy brands.
- Keep Your Points. Beginning on February 1, 2016, Choice Hotels Rewards Program changed their policy. Points no longer expire! As long as members stay active by completing a qualifying activity at least once every 18 months, they get to keep their points. Qualifying activities include:
1. Earning points with point-eligible stays or partners, buying points and referring your friends.
2. Redeeming points for free nights, gift cards, and more.
3. Using the Choice Privileges® Visa® card
Choice Hotels Rewards Program is also continuing to reward their frequent customers with different status levels and additional benefits. For full information about the new Choice Privileges rewards program, visit www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges
I dig that the Choice Hotels Rewards Program offers a faster way to free nights, instant rewards, and dream getaways. What is your favorite new feature of Choice Privileges?