When I found these mini cheesecakes from Texas Farmers Daughter on Pinterest one day, I said, “Those look easy and good to make!” These easy mini cheesecakes are light and fluffy. They are good for any event or party you may be going to, whether it is a baby shower or a simple get together with friends. Why buy a big cheesecake when you can make your own? I made them for New Year’s Eve a couple years ago and now I am always asked to bring these easy mini cheesecakes.
How to make your own Easy Mini Cheesecakes
Easy Mini Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 2 8 ounce packages or cream cheese (ROOM TEMPERATURE!!)
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- A little bit of lemon zest
- Mini Nilla Wafers
- 1 can of Cherry pie filling
- Mini cupcake pan
This recipe makes 48 easy mini cheesecakes!
How To Make Delicious, Easy Mini Cheesecakes:
1. After you have all your ingredients out, make sure your cream cheese is room temperature. If it isn’t, put in on a microwaveable safe plate and microwave it for 10-20 seconds. It needs to be room temperature or the mix will turn out clumpy and not taste so fluffy.
2. In a mixer or a magic bullet, mix together: cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. If you feel like being a “hardcore baker” you can mix it by hand, but it takes A LOT of mixing by hand. I’ve done it before and it can become super tiring mixing it. The mixer is the easiest and fastest way to make it super creamy.
3. Have your mini baking pan lined up with mini baking cups. Spray the baking cups with Pam so that the cheesecake won’t stick to it once it has been cooked. You want to place the mini Nilla Wafers face-up in the cups.
4.Pour or scoop with a spoon the cheesecake mixture into the baking cups. Fill the cup ¾ full or if you’re like me and fill them almost to the top they will be bigger.
5. Bake these at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Once they are finished, let them cool enough to put into your refrigerator. This way it will cool much faster.
Once chilled (roughly about 10-20 minutes), take them out and scoop the cherry pie filling on top of the mini cheesecakes!
If you make these in advance for a party or get together, go ahead and put them in your refrigerator until you’re ready to leave. Then serve your easy mini cheesecakes and enjoy!!
These delicious, fluffy, easy mini cheesecakes will be the hit of any party or get together you will be going to! Do you have a simple cheesecake recipe you want to share? Have you ever made these easy mini cheesecakes before or will make them for your next event?