As summer temperatures rise it is important to remember to drink enough fluids and stay hydrated. Fresh fruit infused water and herb infused water are not only hydrating but contains vitamins that are good for the body! These fruit and herb infused water recipes are great for anyone who wants to drink something more flavorful than water. Fresh fruit and herb infused water is tasty, healthy and something everyone can enjoy!
Fresh Fruit Infused Water and Herb Infused Water Recipes:
- Mint, lavender and blueberry infused water
- Mint, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry and strawberry infused water
- Mint, lavender and pineapple infused water
- Sage and blackberry infused water
- Rosemary and watermelon infused water
Fruit and Herb Infused Water Basic Recipe Ingredients And Equipment:
- A pitcher, a beverage dispenser or a large mason jar
- Fresh Fruit
- Herbs and/or spices
- Fresh Filtered Water
- Ice Cubes
Lavender Essential Oil can sometimes be difficult to find. If you do not know where you can find it check Target in the spice section! Essential oils are useful for so many things and there are lots of natural remedy essential oil recipes so you will have plenty of uses for it.
With the basic recipe above as your starting point, you will be able to make 5 different fresh fruit and herb infused recipes by just modifying the fruit and the herbs to match the ones listed in the photos and following the directions listed below.
For example the Mint, lavender and blueberry infused water recipe ingredients would be, a pitcher or a large mason jar, fresh blueberries, fresh chopped mint, lavender, filtered water, and ice. Herbs like mint and lavender are full of health benefits and they taste great!
- Start with your herb or spice and place it in the container and muddle it. Be careful not to over muddle. How much you put in is personal preference.
- Next, add your fresh fruit and muddle slightly. How much fruit you use is personal preference.
- Mix and muddle the herbs and fruit together.
- If you are using mason jars, fill the bottle with ice. If you are using a pitcher or beverage dispenser, add a large layer of ice.
- Fill the container(s) with water and let the herbs and fruit infuse into the water.
- You can reuse the combination of herbs and fresh fruits a couple of times if you are keeping it refrigerated; just add more ice and water. Enjoy your herb and berry infused water made just the way you like it!
Other possible combinations for fresh fruit and herb infused water recipes:
- Mint and lime
- Basil, blackberry, raspberry and blueberry
- Basil and grapefruit
- Green apple and lemon
- Rosemary, orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit
- Mint and cucumber
- Lavender and lemons
I hope you enjoy this easy way to make your own vitamin water! Have you infused your water before? If you have, what ingredients did you use? Which fresh fruit and herb infused water would you like to try?