When you have a family, yelling often slips into your habits by accident. You know- “Are you ready to go?” you scream down the hall as you throw on a jacket or “Dinner is ready!” as you serve dishes and set the table. I don’t like yelling. I try no to do so. However, I find myself doing it anyway sometimes. I am sure this happens to most families especially when there is an upstairs and downstairs involved! It was exactly this sort of situation that prompted the creation of a Nucleus, a smart, modern wireless intercom for easing family home communication!
This post is sponsored by Nucleus. All opinions expressed are my own.
The Smart Nucleus Wireless Intercom For Enhanced Family Communication
The Nucleus device is made by families, for families to offer an easy way to better connect families, improve communication and give families more time together. No more yelling down the hallway and no being limited by old fashioned intercoms. The Nucleus device delivers a smart home where you can use video intercom and intercom security with ease.
Nucleus is a huge upgrade from the old intercom systems. This wireless connected device combines the family phone, video capabilities and home security in one, easy-to-use device. As Jonathan Frankel, Founder and CEO of Nucleus, says, “We wanted to include all the elements that mattered most to families and that would provide the most benefit.” This new product really does deliver convenience and flexibility of use.
What is the Nucleus device?
Nucleus is a thin device that hangs on the wall or sits on the counter. Both wall mount and desktop stand are included with your Nucleus unit. Each Nucleus unit is 8″ wide by 7″ tall by 0.85″ thick. The unit blends with your decor and fits seamlessly onto your wall or elegantly on a tabletop. The Nucleus device combines the idea of an intercom with the family phone, video chat, home security and even baby monitoring functions all in one, easy-to-use device!
Nucleus is easy to install.
The Nucleus can simply be set on a table or counter or it can be installed onto any wall by screwing in a Nucleus wall bracket and then running power to the device. The device can be powered in one of two ways: 1) Using Power over Ethernet, or 2) By plugging the included wall adapter into any outlet and then connecting the cord to the device. Once Nucleus is mounted and powered, you simply connect it to your Wi-Fi network and it will take care of the rest. No need to break down walls or rewire the house.
- instant connectivity- launch video and audio calls via Nucleus in <200 milliseconds
- easy-to-use design
- home security –equipped with motion-detection and night-vision through its 5MP, 120-degree wide-angle HD camera
- instant family time – immediately reach the kids upstairs or check-in with an older parent who lives alone
- privacy when you need it – Nucleus’ offers encrypted software, local routing, and a built-in physical privacy shutter
- safety updates – get severe weather alerts to keep your family safe
- voice-activation – turn Nucleus on and off, call a family member or get the daily weather, all via voice activation
- mobile ready- download the Nucleus app for iOS and Android to stay in touch on-the-go
- smart home control- an interface for your smart home, Nucleus seamlessly integrates with your other connected devices such as Nest, SmartThings, and Insteon devices, right out of the box
- baby monitor- installing Nucleus in your baby’s room allows you to make sure everything is snug, sound, and safe with a wide-angle lens
- music player- enjoy your favorite podcast or family tunes with Nucleus’ built-in HD stereo speakers
Where To Buy Nucleus Intercom System
With Nucleus, you can communicate instantly room to room with audio and video calls. Wireless and WiFi-powered, you can stop the yelling in your house and communicate more easily without having to run upstairs to tell the kids dinner is ready. Nucleus installs in minutes and integrates into your home seamlessly.
It’s available now for pre-order for $209 or as low as $179 for multiple units. Learn more and/or place your pre-order at nucleuslife.com or through my amazon affiliate link below.
Have you ever wished for a modern wireless intercom? Do you think a Nucleus device could help you communicate easier in your home? What is your favorite feature?