You are probably familiar with Thrillist as your source for fun whether you use it for food, drink, travel or entertainment suggestions. Well, I am pleased to say that Nashville is going to be the host for the 8th Annual Hotel Thrillist! The event is presented by Chase Sapphire and will take place from September 21-23rd.
Nashville has been receiving a lot of attention and not just for its huge music scene but also as a destination for foodies and those seeking a good time (“Nash Vegas”). During the weekend-long celebration, Thrillist takes over a hotel (in this case the Westin Nashville) and showcases all the best that city has to offer in 48 hours! I am excited to say that I have been invited to be a Thrillist VIP guest so I will be sharing the event live on social with the hashtag #HotelThrillist to make it easy for you to follow along.
Hotel Thrillist Nashville
Well, of course I am biased but, Nashville is an amazing city and I think this Hotel Thrillist will be the best yet!
Hotel Thrillist A Nashville Feast
Hotel Thrillist Nashville will kick off with a sprawling feast at BMI Rooftop on The Row that will showcase the Thrillist‘s favorite local restaurants (full list below) – plus craft beer, cocktails, and more. We are talking good food, good drinks, and good company so I am super excited!
If you think you might be interested in attending, or you want to find out more, you can purchase tickets here.
Another of the Hotel Thrillist Nashville events that should be a good time is the Saturday Honky-Tonk at Jason Aldean’s, (Saturday 9/22 2PM – 5PM). I bet there are some special surprise musical performances at this fun spot on lower Broadway!
Here is an event invite so consider yourself personally invited;)
Don’t Miss These Nashville Eats
Here are a few of the foods I am looking forward to trying most at the feast:
- Lacquered Chicken Lollies, Hot Chicken Sliders, and Cheese Grit Cakes from Party Fowl
- Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders from Jim ‘N Nicks BBQ
- 100 Layer Doughnuts from Five Daughters Bakery
- Katharos Farm Sausage Balls from Homestead Manor
- Blue Crab Dirty Rice from Henley
- Dan Dan Noodles from Tànsuŏ
- Snapper Crudo from Henrietta Red
- Smoked Chicken Wings from Peg Leg Porker
- Meatball Makhani from Chauhan Ale & Masala House
- ALO Local Favorite from Little Octopus
- Popcorn Buttered Lobster from Kayne Prime
- Crispy Gulf Shrimp from Fin & Pearl
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse Jack Daniel’s Trifle from Nashville Sweets
There is also going to be a spectacular VIP closing party at country music star John Rich‘s mansion, ‘Mt. Richmore’!
While you are in Nashville, try Kitchen Notes if you are looking for a southern restaurant with lots of southern comfort food.
Look for my tweets to see some of the best Nashville has to offer using #HotelThrillist!
Jason Aldean At Pandora Presents
Marvel Universe Live Nashville