It feels like there’s never enough time in the day. Cook breakfast, bring the kids to school, grocery shop, pick the kids up from school and accomplish a million other tasks before the day is over. Not to mention, the majority of our day is spent doing activities that are both time consuming and financially consuming – neither of which make the pill any easier to swallow. Despite being busy for what feels like 24 hours a day, there’s still time to take part in some tactics I use to earn some extra money. Even with the constant demands of parenting, I find it possible and enjoyable to earn money working from home. Here are my top 3 suggestions for anyone looking to make a little bit of extra income from home.
3 Ways To Earn Money Working From Home
The top site for earning rebates has to be ebates.com. Ebates has partners with thousands of retailers and earns commission every time you purchase from a store through them. The beauty of it is that they’re willing to share in their commission with you in the form of Cash Back.
This is a great way to make money by saving on what you were already going to purchase since their network of stores is so large. You can even earn additional money by referring your friends and family to join Ebates!
2. Online Surveys
Online Surveys are the easiest way to earn a little bit of extra income on the side. Companies like Coca Cola, Toyota, etc. all want to know what you as the consumer are thinking – so they’re willing to pay you to take surveys letting them know how you feel about the latest trends, topics and products. Here are a few good survey panels and my affiliate links:
- Opinion Outpost – This is a large panel that always has surveys available to users. You can cash out your earnings in the form of Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards or even PayPal! Not to mention they have a quarterly prize draw of $10,000. Not a bad prize for taking a couple of surveys! You can sign up using this link!
- Harris Poll – This is another great survey panel. When you take surveys you’ll earn HIpoints that gradually accumulate. Eventually you can cash them for items on Amazon, iTunes, The Home Depot, and more! Sign up for this survey panel here.
The last option is very near and dear to me. Starting a blog for income is a great way to earn additional money around your family’s schedule and from the comfort of your own home. Companies and brands are willing to sponsor you if as a blogger you are able to generate a large enough following. Here’s the top tips for bloggers to build their audience:
- Be authentic. Post what is near and dear to you, not what you think others will like. Your readers will be able to tell if you’re not being honest to your personality.
- Be consistent. Don’t be the blogger that posts three times one day and then no one hears from them for the next month. Keep your audience consistently entertained and they’ll be loyal to you.
- Persistence is key. It takes time to build a blog. I’ve been doing it for several years now and I still have to remind myself that I can’t let a lazy day or writer’s block keep me from giving my audience good content. If you’re persistent in your productivity then your efforts will show.
Those are my top 3 suggestions and tips to earn money working from home even when it feels like there’s not enough time in the day. Let me know in the comments section below what your top suggestions are to earn money at home.