Summer is ice cream time and my kids have been serving up non-stop ever since they got their Pretend & Play Ice Cream Shop from Learning Resources.
I have to say that I was surprised by how much they love this set. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised considering they have always like to order and deliver pretend food. My 4 year old and 6 year old are always offering me the ice cream menu and letting me pick what they serve up! They really like to play with it and I am impressed at how sturdy the design is on all the elements.
The Pretend & PlayIce Cream Shop Set has all the accessories you kids could need to really get into the role play!
* Includes 4 scoops of ice cream, sugar cone, cake cone, sundae dish, banana split dish, “splittable” banana, scooper, 2 spoons, apron, write & wipe menu, ice cream carton and bottle that “squirts” pretend chocolate syrup (a mess-free brown string)
* Includes plenty of pieces so several children can role play together
* Develops hand-eye coordination and cooperation
TOY GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
Learning Resources will provide one lucky reader with one Pretend & Play Ice Cream Shop Toy Set($26.99 value).
Giveaway Dates: June 29- July 13, 2011 Midnight CST
How to Enter:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase.
1. Visit Learning Resources and leave a comment with a favorite toy
2. Subscribe to Family Focus Blog RSS feed or email in top right hand margin
3. Like Learning Resources on Facebook
4. Like Family Focus Blog Facebook page in the top right margin
5. Tweet and leave URL:
Enter to #win @learninghandson #Giveaway Pretend&Play Ice Cream Shop http://familyfocusblog.com @familyfocusblog #kids
6. Grab my blog button or create a live link to this giveaway and leave me a URL I can visit to see it. (+3 entries)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Winner selected through random.org and notified by email- #126, Marty.
I was provided with the Ice Cream Shop in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.