You are going to love this lamb chili recipe with wild rice! This is a great ground lamb recipe to add your meal rotations because this chili is delicious anytime of the year. The white beans and wild rice add a light flavor that leaves you full without feeling heavy. Pair a small bowl of this Mediterranean lamb chili with a colorful spring salad and enjoy a tasty meal!
Ground Lamb Chili Recipe
Lamb Chili Ingredients:
- 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 1 cup Wild Rice
- Olive Oil
- 1 Diced Onion
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Chile Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Two 15 ounce cans White Beans
How To Make Lamb Chili
- Start by heating 2 tablespoons of olive oil on high-medium heat.
- Then add the 1 lb of ground lamb and cook for about 4-7 minutes. Add in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Once you are done cooking the lamb place it on a plate with paper towel underneath to soak up excess moisture.
- free slots canada no download no registration Now, add the diced onion and let cook for about 5 minutes before adding the 4 cloves of minced garlic. Let this cook for another 1 to 3 minutes. Then add the cumin, chile powder and coriander.
- Add that lamb back into the mix with 4 cups of water and the 2 cans of white beans.
- Let this sit on a medium to low heat for about 40 minutes.
- 20 minutes into the 40 minutes add 1 cup of wild rice and add an extra 2 cups of water.
- Let all of this cook for the remainder 20 minutes, serve and enjoy!
I just love how this lighter lamb chili is ready in under 1 hour!
Printable Lamb Chili Recipe
How often do you serve lamb? Would you try this ground lamb chili and wild rice recipe? If you do, be sure to let us know how you like it on social media @familyfocusblog
Here are some more unique chili recipes for you to try: