This year is very unique in that more parents than ever are working to homeschool their children. It is essential to discover learning tools to make this process easier and help you stay on track with curriculum goals. That is why I am very happy to introduce you to the sponsor of the post- Reading Eggs. Founded in 2008, they have a long track record of success in helping kids (ages 2-13) learn to read through research-based online reading lessons, games, activities and books. Reading Eggs is the perfect addition to your homeschool reading curriculum. The program focuses on phonics and sight words using skills and strategies for sustained reading success.
Reading Eggs Is An Award-Winning Homeschool Reading Program
Imagine that your child loves to read! It is totally possible.
Reading eggs has won many awards over the years. Most recently they won Best Homeschooling Programs & Resources Award 2020. The Reading Eggs program is developed by a team of elementary educators with 30+ years teaching experience. You can be sure it provides the literacy skills needed for a lifetime of reading success. It is the ideal complement to any homeschool reading curriculum.
91% of homeschool parents using Reading Eggs have seen a noticeable improvement in their child’s reading skills. The comprehensive reading program is grounded in solid educational research. The Reading Eggs program addresses the five pillars of reading – phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, comprehension, and fluency.
What’s more? Reading Eggs makes learning to read fun. The reading program combines a progressive sequence of highly-instructional learning activities with motivational elements so that kids have fun while learning how to read. Colorful animations, fun music, and exciting rewards help keep kids wanting to do their learning lessons, so you don’t have to nag.
Help your children learn to read, in just weeks! Get a 30 day free trial-> 30 day free trial https://readingeggs.com/ffb1/
The Perfect Addition To Homeschool Reading Curriculum
One of the great parts about the Reading Eggs program is that your kids get one-on-one lessons that match their ability. When children start the program, they complete a placement quiz to ensure they are starting at the
correct reading level. This means that kids don’t get frustrated because Reading Eggs meets them at their level. The reading lessons progress at the right pace for them which helps build their reading confidence.
The program includes over 2000 online books for kids! That is a huge library at your child’s fingertips! Plus, each book ends with a reading comprehension quiz that assesses your child’s understanding. Parents can also access hundreds of downloadable activity sheets that correspond with the lessons in the program. This means you can take learning offline any time you want.
Rebecca from Homeschool On uses Reading Eggs to homeschool her 5 kids. Watch her video review below.
Dashboard Tracks Your Child’s Reading Progress
Another thing that homeschool parents will love about adding Reading Eggs to their homeschool reading curriculum is the detailed dashboard and progress reports. They keep parents in the loop on exactly what kids are learning and how they are performing in their lessons. It also provides your child’s estimated reading age so you can watch them progress.
- Reading Eggs teaches phonemic awareness using a sequential series of skill-building activities that increase sound awareness.
- Children will learn how to decode words into sounds and encode sounds into words when they write and spell through phonics activities that feel like games.
- Reading Eggs increases your child’s vocabulary by introducing new words throughout the lessons with visual supports to provide context and boost retention levels.
- To build active reading comprehension skills, Reading Eggs uses activities that scaffold your child’s understanding. They will progress from learning words and their meanings to reading for meaning — moving from learning to read to reading to learn.
- In order to increase reading stamina, Reading Eggs takes your child from being a beginner to reading long chapter books. Just like an exercise program, reading stamina increases over time with effort and regular practice.
Over 12,000 elementary schools worldwide use Reading eggs to supplement their reading curriculum because it works!
Get Your Free Reading EggsTrial Today!
Your child can become a better reader and have fun learning. Try Reading Eggs for free with a 30 day free trial this this link-> here!
Here is some more information about the 4 programs that you will get access to when you sign up for Reading Eggs Free Trial-
- Reading Eggs Junior: the brand new early learning program for toddlers ages 2–4 that builds essential pre-reading skills
- Reading Eggs: helps children ages 3– 7 learn how to read by building phonics skills, sight word recognition and more
- Mathseeds: where children ages 3–9 learn and develop early numeracy skills in a fun and highly motivating way
- Reading Eggpress: with over 2500 e-books in the library, 7–13 year olds will further develop their comprehension, vocabulary, spelling and grammar skills
Whether this year brings learning through the homeschooling environment or through a local school system, I wish you and your children well! Learning to read is such an amazing gift that opens all kinds of doors and exploration. I hope you enjoy this special time of reading with your child. Do you think you will add Reading Eggs to your homeschool reading curriculum?
Share some of child’s favorite books with me @familyfocusblog!