As a parent in this modern world, it important to keep our kids safe when they are on the Internet. That is why I am so happy to partner with Mobicip to share their easy-to-use Internet parental control software. I also want to tell you about their special offer for a free trial. Mobicip helps you protect your family on the Internet, limit screen time, manage apps, and track location. With Mobicip, you can manage and supervise your child’s mobile devices and computers anytime, anywhere!
Mobicip Internet Parental Control Software And Easy-To-Use App: What Does It Do?
I believe that parents should set technology ground rules for children. It is a big world out there, filled with all kinds of things (good and bad). As parents we have to make sure our kids have access to only age-appropriate material and to prepare our children to encounter things. It is also important to set time limits and useful to be able to track their mobile devices. Mobicip Internet Parental Control Software makes all of that is easy to accomplish.
Why You Need Parental Controls
With the increasing prevalence of personal connected devices among children and teens, it is important for parents to be able to ensure internet safety. Parental controls are all about being able to manage what your kids & teenagers can see or do online on their mobile devices.
Easy To Use On Almost Any Device
Mobicip’s Internet Parental Control Software focuses on providing parents all the tools required to monitor their kids’ digital experience. This ensures healthy limits in one easy to-use-dashboard. Designed with the typical modern multi-device family in mind, Mobicip can be installed on a broad range of devices (iOS, Android, Window, macOS, Kindle, and Chromebook) with multiple children profiles and safety settings.
Start A Free Trial
Start a free trial now at mobicip.com
Mobicip Internet Parental Control Software Features:
- Limit Screen Time – Are you kids getting too much screen time? Set a healthy screen time schedule customized for your children. Ensure they have distraction-free study time and respect their bedtime as well as usage limits.
- Family Time For All – Instantly lock down all family devices until further notice. This is useful for family dinner time and family meetings.
- Track Location – Instantly locate your kids by their device and check on whereabouts.
- Block Apps & Games – Keep an eye on apps that your children use. Block inappropriate apps, even before they are downloaded!
- Internet Filtering – Allow only age-appropriate websites and block all inappropriate content on Safari, Chrome & other browsers.
- Supervise Videos – Supervise video content your kids watch through popular streaming services.
- View Browsing History – View your family’s browsing history on the go, at your convenience. With rich reporting that shows the title, image, or video, check what was seen at a glance.
- Invite Co-Parent – Share parental control duties with another parent, grandparents, a guardian, or even a babysitter.
Mobicip has a very simple 3-step setup. It is super easy, even for folks that aren’t super tech-saavy. Mobicip has tons of tutorials, videos, FAQs, and blog articles. They even have a help desk to assist you.
How To Set Up Mobicip:
#1 Create a parent account on your computer or through the Mobicip app on your phone
#2 Add Children. Once you enter their name and age Mobicip will automatically generate age appropriate settings for you (perfect if you aren’t tech savvy) or allow you to customize the settings for each of your children.
#3 Set up devices. Enable Mobicip on each of your family’s devices.
I am very impressed with their wide cross-platform support for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Chromebook, and Kindle Fire. I like knowing all their phones, ipads, and computers are protected. It takes a load off my mind knowing that it is providing internet filtering that will block things like pornography. I also like how they let you customize the amount of filtering it does. This means you can be as general (categories) or as specific (block certain websites or phrases) as you would like to be.
I love the Mobicip dashboard. It offers image rich reports that show videos watched, browsing history, and social media usage for each child. The co-parent admin function is also really useful. It makes it easy to collaborate with your spouse, setting limits and monitoring together.
Try Mobichip and save 20% off regular pricing with their holiday sale. Just click on the banner below!
Mobicip offers advanced internet filter across Safari, Chrome & other browsers along with a screen time scheduler, app blocker, and location tracker features. Mobicip is a holistic internet parental control software designed for the modern digital family. Knowing that kids get their own “connected device” at the average age of 10, which of these parental controls software features appeals to you the most? Do you think you would find this parental monitoring software useful to keep your family safer?