Summer time is here and it is time for some fun in the sun whether it is a day at the park, a day boating on the lake, or a trip to the beach! Time to load up the car and kids and head out and enjoy summer for what it should be- some relaxing time with family and friends. Here is what to pack for your a day boating or at the beach. This post is sponsored by Fisher but all opinions expressed are my own.
What To Pack For A Day Boating Or At The Beach
We recently got invited to go boating on Percy Priest Lake with some friends and we had so much fun! I hadn’t been boating in awhile and the kids were so excited to go. I had everyone wear swimsuits and I packed up a big bag of take alongs to make sure we had a smooth and fun trip boating.
What To Pack For A Family Outing By The Water:
- Water (plenty for everyone- in a nice insulated bag with cold packs)
- Life preservers (if not already on board the boat). You will want to pack these fro a trip to the beach too if your children are not yet strong swimmers.
- Small first aid kit (always good to be prepared for boo-boos)
- Food (You may want to pack a whole picnic meal depending on your time out. But you will at least want to pack a hearty snack- water activities seem to make people twice as hungry!)
- Beach towels
- Hats (to keep the sun off your face)
- Water toys (rafts, boogie boards, etc)
Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites:
As my snack I brought along Fisher’s new snack product, Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites. They just became available at retailers nationwide beginning this June. They are so delicious. I mean really tasty- salty, and nutty, and chocolatey! Yum.
The first snack of its kind, Fisher Nut Exactly is a combination of roasted nuts and whole grain popcorn, rolled into a bite sized snack that’s dipped in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter or salted caramel. You know your mouth is watering now, right?! They are very satisfying as a snack that has some savory protein and sweet to it all at once. At 15 to 16 calories per gluten-free snack bite, Fisher Nut Exactly makes smart snacking scrumptious. I also like that they have no artificial preservatives.
Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites are available at a Walmart retailer near you! Check out Coupons.com for a special deal on Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites at Walmart in your area*: http://www.coupons.com/?&cid=
I hope you found these suggestions helpful for what to pack for a day boating. Did I leave anything off my list for what to pack for a day boating? Tag me @familyfocusblog to let me know what you pack in your lake or beach bag!