Summer time is here and it is time for some fun in the sun whether it is a day at the park, a day boating on the lake, or a trip to the beach! Time to load up the car and kids and head out and enjoy summer for what it should be- some relaxing time with family and friends. Here is what to pack for your a day boating or at the beach. This post is sponsored by Fisher but all opinions expressed are my own.
What To Pack For A Day Boating Or At The Beach
We recently got invited to go boating on Percy Priest Lake with some friends and we had so much fun! I hadn’t been boating in awhile and the kids were so excited to go. I had everyone wear swimsuits and I packed up a big bag of take alongs to make sure we had a smooth and fun trip boating.
What To Pack For A Family Outing By The Water:
- Water (plenty for everyone- in a nice insulated bag with cold packs)
- Life preservers (if not already on board the boat). You will want to pack these fro a trip to the beach too if your children are not yet strong swimmers.
- Small first aid kit (always good to be prepared for boo-boos)
- Food (You may want to pack a whole picnic meal depending on your time out. But you will at least want to pack a hearty snack- water activities seem to make people twice as hungry!)
- Beach towels
- Hats (to keep the sun off your face)
- Water toys (rafts, boogie boards, etc)
Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites:
As my snack I brought along Fisher’s new snack product, Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites. They just became available at retailers nationwide beginning this June. They are so delicious. I mean really tasty- salty, and nutty, and chocolatey! Yum.
The first snack of its kind, Fisher Nut Exactly is a combination of roasted nuts and whole grain popcorn, rolled into a bite sized snack that’s dipped in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter or salted caramel. You know your mouth is watering now, right?! They are very satisfying as a snack that has some savory protein and sweet to it all at once. At 15 to 16 calories per gluten-free snack bite, Fisher Nut Exactly makes smart snacking scrumptious. I also like that they have no artificial preservatives.
Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites are available at a Walmart retailer near you! Check out Coupons.com for a special deal on Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites at Walmart in your area*: http://www.coupons.com/?&cid=
New Fisher Nut Exactly is now available in convenient, resealable bags at retailers nationwide in four varieties:
- Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Almond Popcorn Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Pecan Popcorn Dipped in Salted Caramel
- Peanut Popcorn Dipped in Peanut Butter
You can find Fisher Nut Exactly at retailers nationwide such as Walmart, Wegman’s, TOPS, Costco, Dierberg’s, Fareway, HyVee Jewel, Marino’s, Menard’s, and Woodman’s. For more information about Fisher Nut Exactly or where to buy, visit Fisher Nuts.
Did I leave anything off my list for what to pack for a day boating? Tell us how you’re enjoying Fisher Nut Exactly by using hashtag, #FisherNutExactly