I was recently browsing around the Maternity and Baby Shopping Mart when I spotted something I really wanted for my new coming baby- Happy Heinys pocket cloth diapers. I used cloth diapers for my first two babies but I wanted to replace some of the newborn selection that I had. I used an all in one AIO cloth diaper in a newborn size the first couple times around but I found the newborn baby poo often ran right out the sides! I had a friend who used Happy Heinys fitted cloth diapers and liked them so I decided to see what they had to offer.
Happy Heinys One Size Cloth Diaper Review:
Maternity and Baby Shopping Mart provided me with a super cute Happy Heinys Pocket Diaper, One Size with Aplix, Silly Monkey Diaper which will be great for letting my summer baby run around in and a pure white pocket diaper for wearing under things.
The Happy Heinys one size pocket diaper will fit most babies 7.5 lbs to 35 lbs. It comes with 2 inserts. You can use the smaller or the larger aplix insert depending on your babies needs or double up for over-nighters!
I remember wondering what the big fuss was about pocket diapers. Now that I have had two kids and cloth diapered them, the benefits seem obvious! You can take the insert out which means that you can wash and dry it that much more easily and efficiently. (I remember sometimes throwing my old AIO diapers back in for a second wash or a second dry.) Happy Heinys pocket cloth diapers are also less bulky and the soft fleece on the diaper separates your baby’s skin from the wet cloth- huge bonus. As I said, so obvious in hind sight but when I didn’t even have much experience putting a diaper on, I had no clue!
Benefits of Happy Heinys Pocket Cloth Diapers:
1. These Happy Heinys nappies have high quality hook & loop tab closures which make for easy laundering.
2. They use custom milled fleece for the inside of the diaper and it is super soft for baby’s skin.
3. There are no leg casings, which make better fitting diapers and contain messes better without leaving red marks on your baby’s legs.
4. Happy Heinys have been tested for 12 hours or more at night with absolutely wicking for most babies.
5. Specially manufactured microfiber terry inserts made of 3 layers of soft and very absorbent microfiber. They are completely chemical free.
6. These pocket diapers also double as Swim Diapers! No need to buy extra swim diapers for your baby, simply remove the insert from your pocket diaper and it becomes a swim diaper!
The Happy Heinys pocket cloth diapers come in more prints and solids to suit your taste. Available at various diaper retailers.
Maternity and Baby Shopping Mart did provide me with the diapers in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.