Are you trying to improve the appearance of a scar? Maybe you didn’t even know that was possible but Kelo Cote scar gel prevents excessive scar formation and I will share my Kelo Cote review with you here. I received Kelo-cote® Advanced Formula Scar Gel in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
My son has extremely sensitive skin. In fact, he can experience skin pigmentation loss if he has traumas to the skin- this is beyond normal scarring. It is a dermatological condition called Vitiligo. He fell on his knees when he was two and instead of going away, the scars seemed to grow larger over time. That is when I brought him to the doctor for diagnosis. Knowing that he has this condition, I was very interested when I came across Kelo-cote® Advanced Formula Scar Gel because I am hopeful that if I can lessen future trauma to his skin, maybe he won’t develop more Vitiligo patches on his skin. I also thought this would come in handy for my daughter’s legs because she gets her fair share of scratches from falls and bug bites. I think most kids do get scraped up at some point so I am happy to bring you a Kelo-cote Scar Gel review today so you can add this to your first aid kit for prevention of abnormal scars.
About Kelo-cote Scar Gel:
The odorless, colorless gel features a precise blend of silicones known as the Siliclear Complex™, which allows it to bond with the skin and form an invisible, breathable and flexible coating that dries within minutes after application. That means one can go about daily activities, including taking a shower or playing sports and simply forget about this protective “coat” until its time to reapply. The gel is highly water-resistant and stays on for hours, not only helping to diminish the appearance of scars, but also provides relief from the itching, burning and pain that is sometimes present.
My Kelo-cote Scar Gel Review:
I was very happy that I agreed to do the Kelo-cote Scar Gel review because my son scratched his nose while wrestling in the grass with his friend even before I got the tube of Advanced Formula Scar Gel in the mail.
The gas permeable, clear protective coat is what caught my attention and I found that it held up to the promise. The Kelo-cote Scar Gel is kind of sticky feeling almost like vitamin E oil as you rub it on but then it dries after about 30 seconds forming the invisible coating (whereas vitamin E stays sticky). I started putting the Scar Gel on my son’s scabs right away because it said it helped relieve itching and the last thing I wanted was for the scab to itch and my son to scratch it off and make the scar worse. I applied the scar gel twice a day (sometimes I forgot but I tried to be very regular) for three weeks.
I am so pleased to report that he didn’t experience pigmentation loss and I his scars are completely gone. It worked well on his sensitive skin. When the scabs fell off, he had red streaks but the Kelo-cote scar gel seemed to remove the redness from his scar very quickly. For my Kelo Cote scar gel review, I am pleased with the results and I am glad to have this on hand to be ready for the next cut or scape.
I also have to say that I loved how easy it was to use. Just rub on and not worry with patches! I hope you find my Kelo cote review helpful. Let me know if you have questions.
Kelo-Cote Before And After Photos
Facts on Kelo Cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel:
• Fast-drying, patented technology offers the ultimate convenience, allowing one to apply and once dry, get dressed and go
• Improves the appearance of hypertrophic (red, raised) and keloid scars resulting from surgery, burns, C-sections, cuts and injuries, cosmetic procedures, and trauma
• Helps relieve itching and pain associated with some scars
• Invisible formula is perfect for face and exposed areas of the body; can be worn under makeup
• Odorless, breathable, and lightweight; suitable for all ages and skin types, including children and those with sensitive skin
• Clinically proven to soften and flatten raised scars, while reducing redness
• Results can be seen in as little as two to three weeks; full results may take 60 – 90 days for new scars and 90 or more days for older scars
• It is a premium, physician-recommended over-the-counter scar management solution available at kelocote.com or through my affiliate amazon link below
Are you interested in trying Kelo Cote to lessen the appearance of scar you have or one that you may know is on the way from a surgery? Or do you just want to have it on hand to be prepared?