For those of us observing a healthy diet and exercise regime, sweets are a huge temptation when Valentine’s Day comes around. Do yourself a favor and skip the drug store candy aisle– try this low-sugar, deliciously sweet raspberry cream pie recipe instead. It is decadent with cream cheese, whipped cream, and raspberries but it is low on sugar so you can relax and enjoy. Just a few simple ingredients but it will delight your taste buds. It may even become a favorite dessert for special occasions! This raspberry cream pie is a perfect combination of fruity sweetness and creamy indulgence, making it a delightful treat for any time!
Raspberry Cream Pie
Bonus tip: Invite your sweetie over to prepare this yummy treat with you.
Low-Sugar Raspberry Cream Pie
Raspberry Cream Pie Ingredients:
Pie Crust Ingredients-
- 2.5 cups fine almond flour
- 15 drops of liquid stevia or 1 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
Raspberry Cream Pie Filling-
- One package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tsp of liquid stevia drops (or 2/3 cup of powdered sugar)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries for the raspberry filling
- plus additional 1 cup fresh raspberries for garnish (if desired)
If you don’t want to make your own crust, you can use a pre-made graham cracker crust or tart crust. In this way, there will be no baking whatsoever. The filling does not require baking either way.
I like using Stevia because it is natural plant-based sweetener. This sugar substitute has zero calories and still taste sweet. It is great for those on a Keto diet. However, if you prefer, good old fashioned sugar, I am down with that too!
How To Make Raspberry Cream Pie
- As always, preheat your oven! 350 degrees F will do for this quick recipe.
- You’re going to want to start from the bottom and prepare your crust first so you have time to bake it while you mix together the cream cheese filling.
- Mix the pie crust ingredients together in a bowl until the almond flour is thoroughly coated and sticks together nicely.
- Then, press firmly into the bottom of one well-greased 9-inch pie dish or into 4 individual size pie pans.
- Slide that into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Just place the crust to the side and let it cool once the 8-10 minutes are up.
- For the filling of this ravishing raspberry treat, place the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and, using an electric hand mixer (or your valentines’ strong arms), beat until light and fluffy.
- Once you have a nice bowl of fluffy cream cheese, tell your other half to keep on mixing while you pour in the vanilla extract, stevia and lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Grab a medium bowl and whip that heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Have your partner slowly spoon the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture while you stir gently.
- Next, mix in your whole raspberries. Or if you prefer a smooth consistency to chunks of berries, you can put them in the food processor first to create a puree.
- Pour into your crust. Garnish with fresh berries if you so desire and I always do!
- Cover the raspberry pie with plastic wrap and pop it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Now, all you have to do is wait for this easy raspberry cream pie to be ready. Time for a romantic date with your Valentine while you’re waiting for your dessert to set!
Printable Recipe For Raspberry Cream Pie
It is the perfect dessert. Why not prepare a Valentine’s Day dinner together, watch a romantic movie, go for a walk, or choose from among the endless possibilities. And whatever it is you run away to do, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that the treat awaiting you at the end of your Valentine’s Day celebration is low sugar and—most importantly— very delicious. That creamy filling and tart raspberry flavor will not disappoint. Try not to eat the whole pie!
Raspberry cream pie is a delightful dessert that combines the tartness of fresh raspberries with the creaminess of a smooth filling, all nestled in a flaky pie crust. I hope you enjoy this delicious raspberry cream pie!
If you’ve tried this raspberry dessert recipe, I’d most appreciative of a 5 star rating in the recipe card. You can also FOLLOW ME on Instagram @familyfocusblog! Thanks so much for your feedback and support. It means the world to me:)