Social media has become a part of everyone’s life. However, as a parent, you may wish to keep things a little more private. That is why I am happy to partner with a recently-launched mobile app, Sproutly. They are a private social network for family so they provide a worry free, easy way to share with family.
Free Family Social Network
What makes Sproutly social media site special? It is a pure environment – free of ads, ad-targeting, data mining, and social reactions or comments. In short, they offer a community shielded from the “sharenting” vulnerabilities that come with a larger social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. It is the perfect social network that is purely family oriented. It is like having your own private social network.
Private Social Media App Download
Sproutly is a valuable, user-friendly tool for anyone who wants to stay updated on families important to them while still maintain some privacy. You can download the free private social network app Sproutly in the App Store here.
Create your family profile and easily share it with friends and family members through text, email or social media. You can even do things on this social networking platform like include your baby’s registry to make gifting easier.
Social Media For Family Only
As Katie Pesch of Sproutly said, “One of primary goals in launching Sproutly was to provide an alternative, insulated space for parents and expecting parents to easily share information about their families – specifically their children – with the people they truly want to see it.” This private social network platform is all about safety and sharing with only those that are actually connected to you in real life. It makes social media family sharing easy.
A More Functional Child-Focused Family Social Network
- NO ads, ad-targeting, data mining
- NO social reactions or comments (or the pressure and stress that goes with those)
- A private social platform where you carefully curate your network of people that you want to share with.
- A more child focused and functional platform for parents so you don’t have to shy away from sharing your child’s special moments.
This social networking service is not focused on increasing its daily active users, giving small businesses advertising, developing intimate relationships, or sharing political opinions. This private social app is for creating a private internet oasis without oversharing and without the pressure of getting “likes”. Goodbye general public. Goodbye trying to keep up with famous people.
Easy To Use Private Social Media Network
- Sproutly is a very simple and quick way to share.
- Easy way for parents to keep people updated on essential information and milestones for their growing families.
- Eases the burden of informing everyone on details like due dates, gender reveals, gift registries.
- Avoids people feeling left out of the loop.
- Store family profiles in your private network. Once stored, check out their key info with just a couple taps.
- This app makes it easy to create a private social network.
A problem that many worry about with public networks, is the lack of privacy and the exposure of personal information. The great thing about this private social networking site is that you don’t have to worry about that. Just toggle the “Private” choice when creating or editing a family profile. Then only people who request permission to store your profile will be able to see your information. It is nice to have your own private online community and not have privacy concerns.
Sproutly is a really useful private social network app that creates an organized rolodex for busy people with a large network of family and friends. It makes it easy to stay connected to your family and other families that you want to share your child’s special events with.
I absolutely love that Sproutly is a dedicated space with no ads, ad-targeting, or data mining! It is great to have a safe social media network for family to be able to share important events easily. Check out Sproutly in the app store now! What about this private social community user experience appeals to you the most?