Now that summer is in full force, everyone wants to go to the beach. It’s always one ofthe favorite family activities for summer since it is full of family, friends, and good times. When you’re at the beach though, sand is always fun and not fun. Here are some tips and summer beach hacks to help keep you cool and keep the sand away while you soak up the sun.
7 Summer Beach Hacks
1. Lay a quilt or a big yoga mat on the sand and put your towel on top. This helps keep your towel sand-free. You can even use a fitted sheet as your base and put things in the corners to help have a natural barrier against sand blowing onto your area.
2. If you do happen to get sand on you, bring a painter’s paint brush to brush off the sand. This technique is ingenious and works like magic.
3. Reapplying sunscreen is a must when you’re out in the sun. To help keep you cool, keep your sunscreen in your cooler. By doing this, you are keeping your skin safe and apply cool sunscreen to your skin.
4. Keep your chapstick or tinted lip balm in the cooler as well. This not on keeps it from melting, but again is at a cool temperature to help keep you cool during the hot day.
5. The day before you go to the beach, chop up any fruit of your choice and place in the freezer. When you take it with you, you can add it to your water to infuse it or use it as a cold, healthy fruit to eat.
6. For adults, you can infuse Vodka into watermelon, cantaloupe, and other fruits. This delicious treat will keep you cool. Always remember to enjoy responsibly.
7. When you are done having fun at the beach, remember to use after sun lotion. This will help keep your skin moisturized so you don’t peel and help you keep your tan longer.
Above all, remember to have fun because you’re on vacation! These summer beach hacks will help you have a good time. Will you use these summer beach tricks on your next vacation? Do you have any summer beach hacks you want to share with us?