Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create your very own Valentine’s Day centerpiece! Valentine’s Day is coming up soon and what better way to decorate than a little DIY project. This is such an easy craft yet so elegant. Feel free to add hearts, pink flowers or anything else to give it a fun Valentine’s Day vibe. I found this centerpiece could sit out during dinner all year round!
How To Make A Valentine’s Day Centerpiece
- Small vine wreath
- Red or pink flowers
- Candle holder
- Glue gun
- Cut the flowers off of the stem. Make sure you leave some stem to stick into the wreath.
- Using the glue gun put some glue on the ends of the flower stems and stick them into the wreath. Place the flowers going in the same direction.
- The crystals I found were just like the flowers. They should be connected to a wire stem. Do the same and cut them off of the main stem. You may need wire cutters.
- Again use the glue gun and glue the crystal stems into the wreath. Go in the same direction as the flowers.
- Place the candle holder in the center of the wreath and the candle inside the holder.
- Light the candle and enjoy a candle lit Valentine’s Day dinner!
The Valentine’s Day centerpiece is also perfect DIY decoration for Valentine’s Day parties. Do you plan to throw a party, have a romantic dinner for two, or celebrate with the kids? Any way around it, Valentine’s Day is great time to remember all those we love and show them how much we appreciate having them in our lives.
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? Do you enjoy making your own Valentine decor for your house? Would you make this Valentine’s Day centerpiece? If you do, make sure to share your creation with us @familyfocusblog!