I was really kind of shocked to see the lack of Father’s Day gift ideas for kids to do compared to the over following amount of ideas I came across for Mother’s Day. It really made me sad that Father’s Day was being eclipsed by Mother’s Day but then I thought that might be going a bit over board. The best way to help shine a bigger light on Father’s Day is to spread the few I did come across! So here we go, Father’s Day gift ideas for the kids to make!
6 DIY Father’s Day Gifts For Kids To Make
One of my favorite gifts to give is homemade gifts. I think they add a personalized touch, that are remembered and talked about for years to come! Fun fact: my dad still has the painted business card holder I made him when I was 6 for Father’s Day! Here are 6 DIY Father’s Day gift ideas that your kids will have fun making for their dad and he will enjoy a great keepsake.
- Decorated Golf Balls by Laughing Kids: This is great for anyone with an avid golf lover in the family! But this is especially great for little ones. I think you could always mix it up by drawing on a mug, piece of tile, tie, etc. All sorts of things!
- Dad & Me Coffee Mug by Spoonful: This mug is too cute! Enamel paint, mug, and thumbprints are all you need!
- Father’s Day Pillow by Meri Cherry: I fell in love with this adorable idea by Meri Cherry! Plus, it’s something that dad can keep forever and the kids can get their hands dirty! Seriously, I want one.
- DIY Dad Frame by Play. Eat. Grow: This adorable Father’s Day frame is a great gift to give to any wonderful dad in your life! The Play Eat Grow makes it look easy too!
- Dad’s Car Travel Kit by Martha Stewart: Martha Stewart comes to the rescue! This car travel kit is a lot like the mason jar gifts you find all over personalized but catered for Father’s Day! Martha Stewart has everything from the car travel kit to a garden pruning kit!
- Father’s Day DIY Coasters by Better Homes & Garden: What I love about these DIY Coasters is you get to choose the look of your coasters! So, whatever your dad might fancy you can put in his own customized DIY Coasters! Or your kids can do hand-printed coasters-the possibilities are endless.
I hope you have a wonderful Father’s Day! What is your family planning on doing for the special dad in your life this year? Which one is your favorite from our list of DIY Father’s Day gift ideas? Do you have any Father’s Day gift ideas kids can make to share? We would love to see them in the comments below!