When we first moved into my house we had landscape lighting that was electric. I disliked it because it added to our electric bill, the wires would come unburied, and the bulbs would burn out. We have now installed new solar landscape lighting. Here are a few benefits outdoor solar landscape lighting.
Outdoor Solar Landscape Lighting Benefits:
1. Dress up your Property. Solar landscape lights look great and really set off any landscape work. They can give your house more curb appeal! Solar stake lights add ambiance and beauty to the landscape.
2. Functional. Of course, solar landscape lighting is made to light up your property increasing visibility and safety for your visitors and yourself in the evening and night as you travel the path to your house.
3. Deters thieves. Outdoor lighting increases security as a well-lit area is less likely to be targeted by thieves. “90% of all intruders choose not to enter a residence that is well lit.” – source
4. Easy to Install. Perhaps one of the most attractive features of solar landscape lighting is that it is so easy to install. You don’t need an electrician! With solar landscape lights you just stick them in the ground where you want them and move them easily if you change your mind. With outdoor solar landscape lighting, there are no wires to have to bury, keep reburying, or to figure out how to hook up. No wires to hit when digging later, no wires for kids to discover. No expensive electricians necessary!
5. Saves Money. Not only do you save money by not needing an electrician but also because you won’t have any increase in your electricity bill with outdoor solar landscape lighting.
You can find all sorts of types of solar landscape lighting. There are Solar Recessed Lights, solar stake lights, Solar Spot Lights, and Solar Rock Lights. Some of the solar lights even allow you to modify the configuration easily. That means that your outdoor solar walkway lights and outdoor solar wall lights can match! I am totally impressed with my outdoor solar landscape lighting.
Have you tried outdoor solar landscape lighting? What are your favorite benefits?