Father’s Day is on it’s way! If you need some ideas for the best gifts for fathers, I have made a list of several things I would get for my own husband and/or my own dad. It is always good to get some fresh inspiration to help get the special father in your life something different and new! Below I’ve compiled some of the very best and exciting gifts you can get your dad this year for Father’s Day!
15 Of Best Father’s Day Gifts
There are so many options of gifts for dads on their special day so it was easy to compile a list of the best gifts for fathers. There is something on this list for all types of dads whether sporty, fashionable, or high tech.
1. Sports Fan Apparel Gifts
Most dads love sports and they love to show they are sports fans. Getting the special dads in your life a shirt with their team logo is sure to be a big hit!
2. Fitness Gifts
Fitness trackers are huge right now and if dad doesn’t have a fitness tracker yet, he probably wants one. If he already has one, I bet he’d like an upgrade! Other great fitness gifts include ab and core toners, an exercise ball, or an elliptical trainer.
3. Cologne Gift Sets
Cologne- it isn’t cheap and they are always using it up so most dads will appreciate their favorite cologne. Look for a gift set with fun extras they may not have thought of getting for themselves. Men’s body care is a great way to pamper dad.
4. Tech/ Gadget Gifts
Most dads love to fiddle with a new gadget of one kind of another. I’m getting my hubby portable audio speakers and noise canceling headphones. But there are a million and one gadgets to chose from- tablets, readers, cameras, GPS, phones, TVs, and more.
5. Clothing Gifts
Whether dad needs some new polos (Kohl’s has some huge sales right now with polos as low as $9.99), workout clothes, dress shirts, suits, or just some new shorts, he’ll appreciate the fresh fashion looks.
6. Grilling Gifts For Fathers
Father’s time falls right in cook out season so it is not wonder that grills or grill accessories make fabulous gift for fathers. The best part about this gift is getting to come over and eat whatever dad cooks up!
7. Grooming Gifts
Some dads already seem to have everything. How about an electric toothbrush or an electric shaver? Dad just may become a huge fan after trying out these products. I know I made fun of electric toothbrushes for years before I tried one and know I would never go back!
8. Canvas Bag: Weekend bags made of canvas are a must-have for any man in your life, so why not your dad? They are masculine and come in a variety of shades from olive to beige. They are adorned with a leather handle and are lightweight-great for weekend trips, airplanes, or a road trip!
9. Happy Socks: Change the old routine this Father’s Day and get your dad a pair of uniquely designed socks that will make his feet happy! He’ll be pulling up his pant leg to show off his vibrantly designed Happy Socks!
10. Harry’s Shaving Set: If you are looking for an affordable Father’s Day gift that is unique and sure to impress, look no further! Harry’s Shaving Sets is one of my favorite razor sets on the market. Not only are they well made but they are very well branded. Who doesn’t love great packaging? Seriously, this is one you don’t want to miss out on for Father’s Day this year!
11. Beer Chiller: Looking for a cool techie gift? These beer chillers will please any dad this Father’s Day -Simply throw in the freezer and when your dad is ready for a chilled beer, place his chiller in his bottle and sip! He’ll never have to sip a warm beer again!
12: Whiskey: There is nothing more sophisticated than a glass of whiskey by the fireplace. Give your dad the sophisticated and refined taste of a 12 Year Old blended Japanese Whiskey!
13: Tumblers & Whiskey Stones: Let your father say goodbye to watered down drinks with these sophisticated tumblers and whiskey stones that will keep your drink cool but never dull! This gift is perfect for the dad that loves to have a night cap!
14: Hammock/Tent: You can’t forget the dad that loves the great outdoors, let him experience nature more this summer by buying him a hammock tent that he can sleep in under the stars! It will sure to be a Father’s Day he’ll never forget.
15: Backpacking Pack: Osprey is one of the most reliable and durable bags on the market. Your great outdoorsman dad will love exploring nature with his bag in toe! It’s lightweight and compact-ability hits all the marks a backpacking dad will love! Gift him a backpacking pack this Father’s Day and he’ll be enjoying nature all year long!
16: Go Pro: Does your dad like to document everything? The Go Pro is one of the best on-the-go cameras that is great for documenting your families adventures whether it’s a road trip or kayaking adventure! Your dad will love getting to share the families adventures and capturing all the memories for years to come!
17: Rescue Tool: What dad doesn’t love to have another tool to add to his collection? Well this one is sure to come in handy! It comes with a serrated blade, steel seatbelt cutter, spring-loaded window punch, and LED light perfect for any emergency situation. Your dad will appreciate having it on hand in case of emergencies and it’s just a great gift for Father’s Day this year! Plus, if your dad is fascinated with the latest Zombie/Post Apocalypse trend, he’ll definitely love this gift!
I hope you have a wonderful Father’s Day and you can find the perfect gift your dad will cherish for years to come! Which gift from the list of best father’s day gifts do you think your dad would love for Father’s Day? Do you have any suggestions for gift ideas for dad, we would love to hear them in the comments below?