Looking for a healthy snack? You will love this Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups recipe– so simple and easy and your kids will love it too! These homemade fruit roll-ups have just two ingredients: fruit and water. This healthy snack for kids is yummy and something your kids will have fun making with you.
Homemade Peach Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe
Fruit Roll-Ups Ingredients:
8oz of dried apricots or your favorite dried fruit
1-½ cups of water
Peach Fruit Roll-Up Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line a 12×15 inch-baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine apricots and water in a saucepan and simmer for about 25 minutes or until fruit is soft.
4. Drain excess liquid and place fruit in a blender. Puree until smooth.
5. Pour fruit onto foil and spread evenly with no holes.
6. Place sheet in oven for 25 minutes, then cut off your oven and DO NOT open the oven door and leave the fruit in oven for 8 hours.
7. Remove baking sheet from oven and gently peel fruit from the foil and place on wax paper right side down and press.
8. Cut into strips lengthwise and roll each strip with the paper side out and store in plastic bags until ready to eat.
This awesome Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe was created by the online meal planning service, eMeals.
You may also enjoy this recipe for a Banana Mango Smoothie.