St. Patrick’s Day is coming right up! Here are some fun, easy St. Patrick’s day treats that the whole family can have fun making together. I hope they bring you the Luck ‘O the Irish! If I eat these Three Leaf Clovers Chocolate Pretzels all day long, no one can pinch me, right? You are going to love this easy recipe for pretzel Hershey Kiss and M&M three leaf clovers!
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Treats: Pretzel, Hershey Kiss, And M&M Three Leaf Clover Recipe
Three Leaf Clovers Chocolate Pretzel Ingredients:
- 1 bag of Hershey Kisses
- Green M&Ms (You may have to pick them out of a regular bag of M&Ms)
- 1 bag of pretzel knots
- Wax Paper
- ½ cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- Green food coloring
- ¼ stick of butter
- 2 teaspoons of milk
How To Make Pretzel Hershey Kiss and M&M Three Leaf Clovers
- Pre-heat oven to 200°.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven.
- Allow chocolates to melt until they become soft.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and promptly press the chocolate flat on the pretzel.
- Add three green M&Ms to the pretzels to form a three leaf clover.
- Allow the pretzels to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl add Confectioner’s sugar, green food coloring, butter and milk.
- Add food coloring until you get your desired color.
- Keep adding Confectioner’s sugar until desired consistency which should be like play dough.
- Pinch off a piece of the icing and roll the stem of the clover with your fingers and add to the pretzel.
This recipe provided by eMeals founder and mother of four, Jane DeLaney.
Printable Recipe For Pretzel Hershey Kiss and M&M Three Leaf Clovers
Random St. Patrick’s Day Facts:
* St. Patrick was born in England in the late 4th century A.D. and captured by pirates as a child and brought to Ireland.
* On St. Patrick’s Day, Irish families attend church in the morning and follow with celebrations including eating a traditional meal of cabbage and Irish bacon.
* Legend has it that St. Patrick used the native shamrock as a symbol of the holy trinity when preaching and brought the Latin alphabet to Ireland.
I hope you enjoy these Chocolate Pretzel Three Leaf Clovers! You may also want to check out some leprechaun traps to make with your kids. What’s your favorite St. Patty’s Day treat or activity?