There are countless options for Valentine’s Day fashion from fancy gowns to a simple but cute t-shirt with jeans. Today I will share with you my Valentine’s Day outfit for a laid back evening with the husband that will be cute but still comfy. I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day Fashion For Moms inspiration!
Simple Stylish Valentine’s Day Fashion For Moms
I wanted to go simple but still look great. This outfit can be worn out to the movies & out to dinner or just a candle lit dinner at home. I wore a simple silver heart necklace.
I chose a push up bra because it is a no brainer for Valentine’s Day especially when you are of a smaller bust size like me. I chose a bright red shirt because it says Valentine’s and sexy like no other color! A scoop neck and fitted cut give this long sleeve shirt a little extra style.
I chose stretch denim for comfort and fit in dark blue because it is a little dressier than lighter denim. Then I went all out a sexy pair of heels because shoes set the mood of the outfit.
I hope this gives you some ideas for a comfy but cute Valentine’s Day fashion for moms! Would you wear this outfit?
For more Valentine’s Day fashion, beauty and style ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Rose Petal Bath Salts by The Socialite’s Closet
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweethearts by The Guavalicious Life
- Dress in Red for Valentine’s Day by Day by Day in Our World
- Valentine’s Day Outfit for Warmer Weather by How Was Your Day?
- Great Nail Polish Shades for Valentine’s Day by Style on Maine
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Pretty Opinionated
- DIY Trendy Cuff Bracelet For Valentine’s Day by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Easy Rose Scented Massage Oil by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Add a Hint of Red to Your Valentine’s Day Outfit by Jennifer Sikora
- Mad for Buffalo Plaid by Sweet Lil You
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Outfit by April Go Lightly
- Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas That Won’t Break The Bank by Flabby Fashionista