February is a time for celebrating your sweeties, often with sweets! From chocolates to special February treats, there is lots of sugar going around. I am going to share with you my favorite heart shaped dessert recipes. This post is sponsored by Crest to remind you to take care of your smile after you indulge.
Heart Shaped Dessert Recipes For February
- Popcorn Heart Shaped Treats – These delicious treats are fun to make, eat, and give as gifts to those you love. You can get the recipe here along with adorable printable gift tags.
- Shortbread Heart Shaped Cookies – These are my personal favorites. You can always win my heart with a batch of these heart cookies! Get the recipe here.
- Heart Shaped Rice Crispy Treats – A standard go to for the kids in your life or for when you want to feel like a kid again! These heart shaped rice crispy treats are making my mouth water just thinking about them. Here is the recipe.
- Mini Heart Shaped Cheesecakes – These are so rich and creamy. These heart cheesecake make a great Valentine’s Day dessert or DIY gifts. Get the recipe here.
- Easy White Chocolate Fudge – A simple sweet treat. Easy to make and so cute. Get the recipe here.
So which one of these heart shaped dessert recipes do you think will be your favorite? Do you find yourself eating more sweets than usual in February? I know I do!
I have a real serious sweet tooth but I always make sure to show my mouth some extra love to because I definitely value my smile. It is like I always tell my kids, we only have one set of adult teeth so we have to protect them!
Oral Care Tips For February
If you eat sweets, follow it up with some water to wash all the sugar out of your mouth. Then be sure to go about your oral care routine of brushing, flossing, and rinsing with mouthwash as soon as you are able to do so. You don’t want to let the sugar linger between your teeth and gums. My husband always tells the kids, they only have to brush the teeth they want to keep! He is funny but so right too.
You can stock up on Crest toothpaste and save more with a special CVS offer. When CVS shoppers spend $20 on select personal care products, they’ll receive $5 Extrabucks!
I love using Crest Pro-Health because it the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association to treat all seven attributes:
● Freshens Breath
Keep smiling! #CrestSmiles #CRESTxCVS