This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holidays are approaching and that means guests are probably coming! I know we have a steady stream of relatives that come to visit during the holidays and we usually invite some friends to come by as well. To me, the best way to enjoy time with family and friends is to share conversation over good food and drinks. I am going to share with you a super easy baked brie dip recipe that you can do in just three easy steps so you will be prepared with a delicious holiday party appetizer or for friends that drop by. Either way, you can whip up something delicious in just about 10 minutes. I will also share with you a few holiday party planning tips to help you be prepared for your guests and have a great time celebrating together.
Easy Baked Brie Dip Recipe With Rosemary and Garlic
You can make this delicious baked brie dip in just a few easy steps and only 4 ingredients! It has a savory, sophisticated taste with the soft lusciousness that only Brie offers. I like that the rind is removed for this recipe as well which makes the Brie flavor a bit more mild while letting the rosemary and garlic shine. Baked Brie Dip Ingredients: 1 lb. Brie cheese, rind removed 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary 2 cloves garlic, minced WHEAT THINS Original Snacks How To Make Baked Brie Dip: Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the brie into 1/2-inch cubes and place in a 3-cup baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle on rosemary and garlic; mix lightly. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring after 5 min. Serve with WHEAT THINS. I served this easy baked brie dip with apple cider and I added a few extra condiments (honey and apricot jam) to the spread for fun dipping and WHEAT THIN crackers sandwich creation! Visit NABISCO Party Planner to find more themed holiday recipes. Look for NABISCO coupon savings exclusively at Publix with save $0.55 coupons for when you buy one box of WHEAT THINS Crackers.
Holiday Party Planning Tips
- Get your holiday party invites out early so everyone can be prepared. You can find some free printable holiday invitations at livinglocurto.com
- Clean way ahead of time so you can spend your last time on the food and details.
- Pick your music selection before hand.
- Prepare a space for guests to put their coats.
- Decorate ahead of time with some fun DIY projects such as an Autumn Wreath, a Christmas Wreath, a utensil pocket holder, or some fun winter candle holder centerpieces.
- Create a holiday menu so you can be sure you have the right assortment of dishes. Keep at least a few holiday dishes simple- like the easy holiday appetizer baked brie recipe above. You don’t want to be overwhelmed.
- Check your serving dish inventory and match it to how many dishes you plan plus a few extra in case a guest brings something to share.
I hope that this easy holiday party appetizer recipe and these holiday party planning tips help you holiday season run smoothly! What are some of your favorite things about holiday parties?