The holidays are approaching and that means guests are probably coming! To me, the best way to enjoy time with family and friends is to share conversation over good food and drinks. It is always nice to have some easy appetizers on hand. I am going to share with you a super easy brie dip recipe that you can do in just three easy steps so you will be prepared with a delicious holiday party appetizer or for friends that drop by. Either way, you can whip up something delicious in just about 10 minutes. I will also share with you a few holiday party planning tips to help you be prepared for your guests and have a great time celebrating together. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Brie Cheese Dip With Rosemary and Garlic
You can make this delicious baked brie dip in just a few easy steps and it only requires 4 ingredients! It has a savory, sophisticated taste with the soft lusciousness that only Brie offers. I like that the rind is removed for this recipe as well which makes the Brie flavor a bit more mild while letting the rosemary and garlic shine through.
Brie Dip Ingredients:
- 1 lb. Brie cheese (soft french cheese available at your local grocery store)
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 box of WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
How To Make Baked Brie Dip:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove rind from the Brie cheese my slicing away with a sharp knife. Cut the brie into 1/2-inch cubes and place in a small baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle rosemary and garlic on top of the brie; mix lightly.
Once oven has preheated to 375, place in oven and bake 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring after 5 min.
Remove melted brie dip from oven and serve with WHEAT THINS.
What do you dip in baked brie?
I served this easy baked brie dip with Wheat Thins. They are great for dipping and make a great flavor and texture pairing. The whole wheat flavor and touch of sweetness in the Wheat Thins goes well with the hint of bitterness in the brie and herbs and balances things out nicely.
I also served this brie dip with a few extra condiments (honey, apricot jam, fig jam, and cranberry sauce) for even more fun with flavors and dipping and WHEAT THIN crackers sandwich creation! This cheesy dip is always a hit and people always ask me how I made it. Next time, it will be you that are asking how to make the good stuff!
Printable Brie Dip Recipe
Visit NABISCO Party Planner to find more themed holiday recipes. Look for NABISCO coupon savings exclusively at Publix with save $0.55 coupons for when you buy one box of WHEAT THINS Crackers.
Holiday Party Planning Tips
Here are a few party planning tricks and tips to help you host the perfect holiday party:
- Get your holiday party invites out early so everyone can be prepared. You can find some free printable holiday invitations at livinglocurto.com
- Clean way ahead of time so you can spend your last time on the food and details.
- Pick your music selection before hand.
- Prepare a space for guests to put their coats.
- Decorate ahead of time with some fun DIY projects such as an Autumn Wreath, a Christmas Wreath, a utensil pocket holder, or some fun winter candle holder centerpieces.
- Create a holiday menu so you can be sure you have the right assortment of dishes. Keep at least a few holiday dishes simple- like the easy holiday appetizer baked brie recipe above. You don’t want to be overwhelmed.
- Check your serving dish inventory and match it to how many dishes you plan plus a few extra in case a guest brings something to share.
I hope that this easy holiday party appetizer recipe and these holiday party planning tips help you holiday season run smoothly! What are some of your favorite things about holiday parties?