I love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday and not just because there are so many scrumptious dishes on hand! I love Thanksgiving because it is centered around giving thanks and being thankful for what we have. Here are 31 Thanksgiving desserts recipes you will be thankful for too! From cookies to no-bake desserts to pies, you will find simple desserts that are sure to please everyone!
Thanksgiving Desserts Recipes:
Thanksgiving Desserts Pie Recipes
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie from Family Focus Blog
- Caramel Apple Pie from Thrifty Jinxy
- Pecan Pie from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- French Silk Pie from The Gracious Wife
- Bourbon Caramelized Apple Hand Pies from Spinach Tiger
- Pumpkin Pie from Fresh Pumpkin from Bless This Mess
- Coconut Cream Pie from Ashlee Marie
- Easy Jello Chocolate Pudding Pie from Family Focus Blog
Thanksgiving Desserts Cheesecake Recipes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Butterscotch Drizzle from Dishes and Dust Bunnies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake from Cutefetti
- Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cranberry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes from Family Focus Blog
Thanksgiving Desserts Bar Recipes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies from Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Pumpkin Bars with Candied Pecans from Making of a Mom
- Apple Pecan Cheesecake Bars with Caramel from In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from Family Focus Blog
Thanksgiving Desserts Cookies Recipes
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Glaze from Director Jewels
- Snickerdoodle Sandwich Cookies from Just Us Four
- Pumpkin Cranberry No Bake Cookies from Family Focus Blog
- Pumpkin Seed Spice Cookies from Family Focus Blog
Other Thanksgiving Desserts Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from Cincy Shopper
- Pear Cranberry Cobbler from Spinach Tiger
- Pumpkin Pudding Sugar Cookie Cups from Just Us Four
- Mini Cream Cheese Monkey Bread from Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Pumpkin Roll from Gimme Some Oven
- Whipped Pumpkin Spice Mousse from Living Well Mom
- Pumpkin Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Raspberry Pound Cake from Krystal’s Kitsch
- Pistachio Pudding Salad from Love To Be In The Kitchen
- Quick & Easy Apple Pie Bites from Organized 31
We always make the same two pies for Thanksgiving each year. So which one of these Thanksgiving dessert recipes are your favorite? How many desserts are you making for Thanksgiving this year?
Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies says
All of those recipes sound absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for including my pumpkin cheesecake with butterscotch drizzle! 😀
These all sound amazing. The crustless pumpkin pie is particularly calling my name!
Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas says
All of these sound great! I will admit, it’s hard to beat a good pecan pie and pumpkin pie!
MJ. L says
These sound great! I will be adding a few to our dessert menu for tomorrow!
I needed a few ideas for Thanksgiving tomorrow now I know where to look! These all look good… to choose one might be too difficult.
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground says
Yum!!!! Who needs turkey! ~ bring on the dessert! Thank you so much for including my Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake in the collection. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground
Cristi Comes says
Anything with pumpkin is my favorite, although that pistaschio pudding salad sounds really interesting. I’ve pinned this post!
I’d love the pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting! These all sound too good to pass up!
Amber Edwards says
I am all about the desserts for Thanksgiving! I am so excited for the Coconut Cream Pie tomorrow! Yum! I love all these ideas for even more desserts!