Well, we have officially past the first day of fall so it is time to break out some of the delicious fall treats that we wait for all year! I just love it when the leaves start changing into shades of orange, yellow, and red and the temps stay cooler. A great way to get into that fall spirit is to enjoy some of your Favorite Easy Fall Recipes and here I have collected 9 homemade goodies all in one spot for you. Whether you’re looking to just bake something for your family this weekend like muffins for Sunday brunch or if you’re needing a fun recipe for the kids to take for snack after soccer, there is sure to be a recipe you’ll love here.
This blog post is sponsored by Crest.
9 Of My Favorite Easy Fall Recipes
1. First up is our Homemade Apple Butter. It is perfect on toast or bagels for breakfast and even great on pancakes. You can also use it in place of jelly on a sandwich with peanut butter.
2. Next is a family favorite, Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting . This dessert bar may say fall more than any other recipe on this list of Favorite Fall Recipes. Though I say dessert, I’m not ashamed to admit that there have been many occasions that we’ve enjoyed them for breakfast or a snack!
3. Donut holes are so good but can be so greasy and full of ingredients you aren’t comfortable feeding your family but not our Homemade Donut Holes! These are amazing and not hard to make. They are so good with a cream cheese dipping sauce or even with caramel or apple butter!
4. Chai isn’t technically a fall flavor but it’s certain to become a favorite when you try these Chai Latte Muffins that go great with a cup of hot cider!
5. These Candy Corn Bars are sweet and cute and make a perfect treat for a Halloween party or for a school snack. We’ve even taken them for our snack night for fall soccer. Everyone loves them. They are so festive looking!
6. The salted caramel on these Salted Caramel Fudge Brownie Cookies makes them such a rich fall treat!
7. Homemade Caramel Sauce goes great in coffee, in hot cider, on those fudge brownie cookies, or on muffins and other treats. There is no corn syrup in this recipe so it’s a much better alternative than store bought caramel sauce!
8. This recipe for our Pumpkin Muffins with Golden Raisins is an older one but still a favorite! I love the way golden raisins cook up in baked goods. They add a very different flavor and texture than regular raisins.
9. Last but not least of our favorite easy fall recipes is our Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes with buttercream frosting with pumpkin pie spice. They are so delicious and so pretty for a fall get together!
Don’t Forget Good Oral Care & Crest Coupon
With all these delicious fall treats, it is always important to make sure you keeping your pearly whites healthy and strong through good oral care. Crest makes lots of great products for the whole family so you can find the perfect products all your oral care health needs. I am particularly enjoying the new Crest Gum & Enamel Repair.
For the week of September 30-October 6th, CVS shoppers who spend $30 on Crest Products (Crest Whitening, Brilliance, select Crest rinse, Crest Gum Detoxify, and more) will receive $10 Extra Bucks! This also coincides with a $1 national Crest coupon insert that you can find in newspapers on 9/30! Both deals can be combined to see some big savings at your local CVS.
Which of these fall treats sounds like it will make your list of favorite easy fall recipes? Do you pay extra attention to your oral care when you eat extra sweets?